Women's Ministry Weekday Bible Study (POSTPONED DUE TO COVID-19 Corona virus)
Tuesdays | 10:00 AM - 12:00 PM | Fellowship Hall
Wednesdays | 6:00 PM - 7:25 PM | Room 221
"All Things New"
Ladies are invited to join in this video Bible study, "All Things New" by Kelly Minter. The city of ancient Corinth was much like our own modern-day cities: a melting pot of electrifying cultural experiences to be had, along with the myriad pitfalls of spiritual depravity. Still, Paul wrote to the church of God in Corinth. Meaning God’s church is meant to thrive in any city and every circumstance in which we find ourselves. Paul’s letter is as timely as ever.
During the video sessions, Kelly will lead you through the Letter of 2 Corinthians, exploring the anchoring truths of bearing treasures in jars of clay, meeting Christ through a pressing thorn, opening wide your heart in the midst of hurtful relationships, and what it means to embrace the lost and lonely as ministers of the new covenant. Each of us has a message to proclaim and live by: Because of Jesus the old has gone, the new has come.
Among the many benefits of this study you will:
- Grow in biblical literacy with in-depth study of the Book of 2 Corinthians
- Discover how God can use you no matter your cultural setting
- Learn how your suffering can help you comfort others
- Gain wisdom for relationships, and strengthen your church and community
- Leave your old self behind as you celebrate the new life of a believer
- Understand God’s ways will set you free
Books available for purchase $14 each.
Childcare provided for small children Tuesday mornings. Youth, Children and Preschool activities available Wednesday evenings. Learn More