Falls Creek 2019
For 6th - 12th grades, the theme for 2019 will be MYSTERY from Ephesians 6:19.
“And pray on my behalf, that utterance may be given to me in the opening of my mouth, to make known with boldness the mystery of the gospel.”
How is the gospel a mystery? And once revealed, how do we boldly proclaim it for all to know and experience? We will unpack this theme with A Plan for the Ages, The Set-Up, Hidden in Plain Sight, and The Reveal.
||Monday, July 22 - Saturday, July 27, 2019 |
||6th - 12th Grade |
||Falls Creek 2019
|Sign Up Deadline:
||Sunday, July 14, 2019
|Optional Pay Online:
||see directions below |
||This is a mandatory parent and camper meeting. Join us in The Annex on (please check back for update). |
||$175.00 each camper |
You may pay by check made payable to "Bethel Baptist" or online using credit/debit, checking, or savings through Visa, MasterCard, Discover, or American Express.
When paying online, at YOUTH MINISTRY, type in either:
- $175.00 "Falls Creek Full Payment (plus Campers FULL name)"
- $_?_ "Falls Creek Partial Payment (plus Campers FULL name)"
What to Bring:
* sleeping bag or twin bedding
* daytime clothes for (5) days
* recreational clothes for (4) days
* evening clothes for (5) days (shorts are allowed)
* towels and shower shoes (shower and pool)
* toiletries (soap, shampoo, deo, toothbrush, etc.)
* Bible, pen, notebook
* spending money
* you can bring cell phones (limited use)
What NOT to Bring:
* firearms, knives, any weapons
* alcohol or tobacco
Because we want everyone to feel loved and accepted, we do not allow pranks of any kind.
Kyle Smith, Minister to Students, 918-645-6879, EMAIL Kyle or complete the contact form below.
Twitter | Instagram @BBCnormanyouth