Falls Creek 2018
For 6th - 12th grades, the theme for 2018 will be FINISH from Philippians 1:6.
“And I am sure of this, that he who began a good work in you will bring it to completion at the day of Christ Jesus.”
As God began a work in us through salvation, He is also sanctifying us day by day. Our commitment is to faithfully engage with Him along the way through the practice of spiritual disciplines, such as prayer, meditation, bible study, worship, ministry, and generosity. We will unpack this theme with Focus, Form, Fortitude, and Finish.
|Dates:||Monday, July 23 - Saturday, July 28, 2018|
|Age Group:||6th - 12th Grade|
|Register Online:||Falls Creek 2018|
|Sign Up Deadline:||Sunday, July 15, 2018|
|Optional Pay Online:||see directions below|
|Parent/Camper Meeting:||This is a mandatory parent and camper meeting. Join us in The Annex on Wednesday, July 11, at 6:45 PM.|
|Forms:||When you sign up online, you will receive a confirmation email with forms attached. Or, you may EMAIL CYNDI or get them directly from Kyle.|
|Cost:||$175.00 each camper|
You may pay by check made payable to "Bethel Baptist" or online using credit/debit, checking, or savings through Visa, MasterCard, Discover, or American Express.
When paying online, at YOUTH MINISTRY, type in either:
- $175.00 "Falls Creek Full Payment (plus Campers FULL name)"
- $_?_ "Falls Creek Partial Payment (plus Campers FULL name)"
What to Bring:
* sleeping bag or twin bedding
* daytime clothes for (5) days
* recreational clothes for (4) days
* evening clothes for (5) days (shorts are allowed)
* towels and shower shoes (shower and pool)
* toiletries (soap, shampoo, deo, toothbrush, etc.)
* Bible, pen, notebook
* spending money
* you can bring cell phones (limited use)
What NOT to Bring:
* firearms, knives, any weapons
* alcohol or tobacco
Because we want everyone to feel loved and accepted, we do not allow pranks of any kind.
Kyle Smith, Minister to Students, 918-645-6879, EMAIL Kyle or complete the contact form below.
Twitter | Instagram @BBCnormanyouth