Falls Creek 2017
For 6th thru 12th grades, the theme for 2017 will be REMNANT. God has always maintained a people who are His own. Jesus said in Matthew 7:14, “For the gate is small and the way is narrow that leads to life, and there are few who find it. Those who follow Him may be few, but they are His, and He will preserve them." Our theme verse for camp is Psalm 33:12 (emphasis added), “Blessed is the nation whose God is the Lord, the people whom He has chosen for His own inheritance.”
Sign Up Online (optional pay online below):
Monday, July 24 - Saturday, July 29, 2017
Mandatory Parent/Camper Meeting:
Wednesday, July 12, 6:30 PM, The Annex
2017 Falls Creek Student Release Form
$180.00 each camper
You may pay by check made payable to "Bethel Baptist" or online using credit/debit, checking, or savings through Visa, MasterCard, Discover, or American Express.
When paying online, at YOUTH MINISTRY, type in either:
- $180.00 "Falls Creek Full Payment (plus Campers FULL name)"
- $_?_ "Falls Creek Partial Payment (plus Campers FULL name)"
What to Bring:
* sleeping bag or twin bedding
* daytime clothes for (5) days
* recreational clothes for (4) days
* evening clothes for (5) days (shorts are allowed)
* towels and shower shoes (shower and pool)
* toiletries (soap, shampoo, deo, toothbrush, etc.)
* Bible, pen, notebook
* spending money
* you can bring cell phones (limited use)
What NOT to Bring:
* firearms, knives, any weapons
* alcohol or tobacco
Because we want everyone to feel loved and accepted, we do not allow pranks of any kind.
Kyle Smith, Minister to Students, 918-645-6879, EMAIL Kyle
Twitter | Instagram @BBCnormanyouth