“Experience Samson” trip to Branson
Tuesday, March 6 - Thursday, March 8, with ReCreation Adventure Tours, Includes:
- 4 shows - Six, Jersey Nights, Hamner's Unbelievable Variety Show, and premier week for Samson at the Sight and Sound Theater.
- 2 nights lodging at Stone Castle Hotel
- 2 breakfasts, 2 dinners, 1 lunch
Cost: $455 for ONE per room, $399 for TWO per room, $379 for THREE per room
- $100 deposit due in January ($50 trip insurance available at time of deposit)
- Balance due in February
Make check payable to “ReCreation Adventure Tours” and turn your check in to Bethel (Andy Teague), who will forward fees on to ReCreation Adventure Tours.
Our group will gather at Bethel Baptist Church and proceed to Putnam City Baptist Church in Oklahoma City, where we will meet the rest of the tour group.
A detailed itinerary (with departure/arrival times, luggage tags, etc.) will be available to us in February.
Additional highlights include:
- Experience the premiere week of the musical presentation of Samson at the Sight & Sound Theatre. This production of epic proportions is an eye-popping musical extravaganza. Samson is sure to “bring the house down.”
- New Jersey Nights features the great music of Frankie Valli & The Four Seasons with favorites like “Our Day Will Come” and “Can’t Take My Eyes Off Of You.”
- SIX is the Knudson brothers in a totally acapella concert. They have been named Branson’s #1 show numerous times. Your eyes won’t believe your ears as you listen to this remarkable show.
- Hamners’ Unbelievable Variety Show features amazing feats of magic, edge of your seat acrobatics and outstanding vocalists. You’ll love the magical “Grand Illusion” and the patriotic finale.
- McFarlain’s is a group favorite, with dessert served first.
- Your dinner at Pickin’ Porch Grill, now with hot choices, has been a bus favorite. Their signature chicken salad is a delicious choice plus check out the Craft Mall with something for everyone as well as free samples. Each lady will each receive a free wooden rose.