Family Golf Tournament
Saturday, June 29 | 7:30 AM - 12:45 PM | Brent Bruehl Golf Course, Purcell
You are invited to participate in Bethel’s annual Family Golf Tournament on Saturday, June 29, at the Brent Bruehl Memorial Golf Course in Purcell. Sign up online below as an individual, teams of two, three, or four. Cost is $45 per participant and includes green fees, ½ golf cart, hot dog lunch, and prizes. Invite a friend! Share the Facebook event!
In case of inclement weather, follow this web page or social media for updates and notices.
- Cost: $45 per participant
Payment may be made by cash or check made payable to “Bethel Baptist”. Pay at the event, by placing in an offering plate, at the Welcome Centers on Sunday mornings or Wednesday evenings, or in the Church Office.
- Family Event: families are encouraged to participate, must be 16 to drive a golf cart.
- Sign Up Deadline: Friday, June 28, 2019
ONLINE SIGN UP
- Includes: green fees, ½ golf cart, lunch, and door prizes.
- Schedule: registration is from 7:30 AM – 8:00 AM, with an 8:00 AM shotgun start.
- Door Prizes: please contact Jamie Schmidt if you would like to provide a door prize.
- Hole Sponsors: if you or a business is interested in becoming a hole sponsor, please contact Jamie Schmidt.
- Brent Bruehl Memorial Golf Course:
Back Tees: 6318 Yards
Back Slope: 119
Questions? More Information?
For more information, questions, to become a hole sponsor, or to provide a door prize, please contact Jamie Schmidt, 405-620-6977, or by completing the contact form at the bottom of this page.