By participating in Acteens girls in the 6th-12th grade have the opportunity to learn about missions and are challenged to live their lives openly for Christ in a very real and radical way. Girls get to experience the world through mission studies, cultural experiences, and hands-on missions involvement. Acteens learn that God can use them every day in countless ways to change their world. Acteens is never boring! We'd love for you to be there!
Bethel Acteens meet on Wednesdays, from 6:00 PM - 7:00 PM in Room #202 during the school year.
Acteens at Bethel missions have included:
- visit homebound church members and deliver crafts 4-5 times a year
- Annie Armstrong North American Mission emphasis during Easter
- Lottie Moon Offering for International Missions emphasis during Christmas where Acteens make 250 or more Christmas favors and distribute to all the Bethel adult Sunday School classes
- produce a video over the World Hunger Offering and collect funds for this ministry
- make Valentine's baskets for the Bridges organization which lifts up high school students who are without family support
- visit Mission Norman and collect items which are needed
- make a custom Bethel Acteens calendar which is handed out to Bethel members
Questions? More Information?
If you are interested in learning more about Acteens please fill out the form below or contact the Church Office which is available Monday - Thursday, 8:30 AM - 4:30 PM and Friday 8:30 AM - 3:30 PM at 405-329-3749.